Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Days 39, 40, & 41

Hello friends.
I've come to the conclusion that at this point in time I may or may not have all of the songs for my "Song of the Day" portion of this blog done each and every day. This past week has been relatively hard for me. Not because of anything too major. Life has just been stressful as of late. 
I have decided that I will post songs when I can. If that means I do songs three days in a row that's great. If I take a break in between days...well at least they'll be up. I won't skip days, though.

Anywho, here are days 39, 40, and 41.

Day 39

This song is one of my favorite songs EVER. It is a song that was originally written and done by Bob Dylan. It has been covered by artists such as Billy Joel, Garth Brooks, and Adele. I love all of the versions, but I just did a cover done by Adele for one of my SotDs. The version I will play is Billy Joel's cover.

I love the song because of the vulnerability that I personally sense in it. Being in love with someone is quite possibly the most vulnerable I've ever been. It's a great feeling though. :)
Billy Joel - "To Make You Feel My Love"

Day 40

This next song that I am going to post is a song that is sung by a woman I have listened to all my life. This song is not one of her most popular, but it's definitely becoming one of my favorites of hers the more I listen to it. 

Cause everyone that sees you 
always wants to know you, 
a
nd everyone that knows you 
always has a smile. 
You're a standing ovation 
after take years of waiting 
for a chance to finally shine. 
Everyone calls you amazing; 
I just call you mine " 

Martina McBride - "I Just Call You Mine"

Day 41

Here is another really strong female country vocalist. If it isn't obvious by now...I love country music.

I can't even begin to explain what Joe has done for me, and my life, already. We haven't been together three months yet (technically) and he has already surpassed any relationship I've ever been in. I'm so thankful I'm lucky enough to have such a wonderful man in my life. ♥

Trisha Yearwood - "I'll Still Love You More"

~ Always Yours,
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment