Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 44, 45, 46, & 47

Day 44

One of the best songs by Keith, in my opinion.

Keith Urban - "Only You Can Love Me This Way"

Day 45

This song is a 90's favorite of mine. 

Savage Garden - "Truly Madly Deeply"

Day 46

For those of you who don't know me very well...I'm a music nerd. That being said this next song is by a band that two of my favorite musicians are/were in. Steve Perry and Neal Schon have been inspirations to me since I was young, and this song is one of the reasons why.
They write from their hearts; even if it means being a tad "mushy".
;)

Journey - "When You Love a Woman"
Day 47

Have you ever listened to a song that literally brought you to tears listening to it? This song...it's a song that is so beautiful, both instrumentally and lyrically, that it literally left me speechless when I first listened to it. It reminds me of Joe so much. ♥

David Cook - "Fade Into Me"

"When I'm broken you're the one thing I need.
Like an ocean I feel you crash over me."

~ Always Yours,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment