Wednesday, April 24, 2013

2 Weeks!

I'm a very excited girl right now. I have two weeks until I get to see my man again. 
I am traveling down to Fort Jackson so I can see Joe graduate from basic training, and I couldn't be more ecstatic. 

May 8th is family day and then May 9th is the day of his graduation. After his graduation he ships off to Fort Leonard Wood where he wil spend the next 16 weeks there for AIT. I am ridiculously proud of Joe. He has already come so far with all of this.

I will say, though, that I am a tad bit nervous about traveling down with his family. I think they're all wonderful people, and I truly enjoy their company, but I'm slightly scared that the close quarters for 4 days will drive them, or myself for that matter, crazy. If there is one thing I want to avoid it's Joe's family not liking me. 
 :P

Oh, and a further update on the dress situation...
I found three dresses. I'm going to take two of them down to SC with us, and then I will leave the 3rd (and nicest one) home for when he returns from AIT in September. 

Having Joe gone has taught me a lot. I can be independent while being in a relationship. I think that's one of the things that has been my problem in past relationships. I always lose myself within the relationship. I lose my independent nature. But that's not the case with this one; especially now that he's in the Army NG. 

~ Always Yours,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment