Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 55 -- "Like I Am"

Day 55

I swear every day I feel like I find a song that I wish I had written because it's exactly how I feel.
I hope you all enjoy this song as much as I do. 

Rascal Flatts - "Like I Am"

Lyrics:

"Lying here with you 
I watch you while you sleep 
The dawn is closing in 
With every breath you breathe 

I can feel the change 
The change you`ve made in me 
But will I ever see 
All the things you see in me 

When you say that I`m one of a kind 
Baby, I don`t see it but you believe 
That I`m so strong and true, I promise you 
I`ll try to be that kind of man 
Because you love me like I am 

When it comes to love 
I may not know the rules 
But there`s one thing I know 
My heart belongs to you, just you 

(Repeat Chorus) 

You show me you love me 
With a fire that burns deep inside 

(Repeat Chorus Twice) 

- I am 
I`ll never understand 
I don`t think I`ll ever understand 
Why you love me 
Why you love me just like I am."


~ Always Yours,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment