Monday, March 4, 2013

May 9th!

May can't come any faster. I mean...Iron Man 3 comes out May 3rd, and then on May 9th....Joe's graduating from basic! At least that's what his dad told me (since he got a phone call last night). I'm really excited to go and see him. The sunshine of South Carolina in the middle of May will be nice, but I'm more excited to see his handsome face. He could be training in Alaska, and I would still be excited to see him. 



As of right now I really don't know what the traveling plans are, but I'm really excited nonetheless. I think the fact that his family and I get along (or so it seems to me at least) will make the trip a lot smoother. At first I was a little apprehensive, but now I'm not. Thank goodness! 


On that note....I can't seem to figure out what a girl wears to these BCT graduations. I'm not one that wears dresses a lot, but Joe thought it'd be nice if I did so I guess I will. Does anyone have any ideas? If you do please contact me via A] My Twitter acct. (@yourstrulymegan), B] email - meegzx3@gmail.com or C] comment on here! Thank you :o)

~ Always Yours,
Megan 

4 comments:

  1. If your going to go the dress route then I think you should try for a Sundress in a lovely yellow or green color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sundress; got it. No yellow though. I'm a redhead. We don't do yellow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohkay. I just thought you would look nice in yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the thought, Kelly! I've tried and it just washes me out. I LOVE green though. Not only a great color on redheads, but also my favorite color ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete