Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 30 -- "At The Beginning"

Day 30

For those of you who don't know where this next song is from....you must watch this movie.


"Anastasia" is one of my favorite animated movies. It has a star-studded cast including Meg Ryan, John Cusack, Hank Azaria, Christopher Lloyd, Bernadette Peters, Kelsey Grammer, Kirsten Dunst, Angela Lansbery, and many more. 
I watched this movie (for the billionth time) last night, and when this song I instantly thought of Joe. ♥

So here is the song of the day. 

Donna Lewis & Richard Marx - "At The Beginning"

~ Always Yours,
Megan 

2 comments:

  1. I've seen the movie and this video before but I didn't realize that the song was actually from the movie itself. I just thought the video was cleverly put together to match the song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This song played during the end credits. :]

      Delete