Monday, March 25, 2013

Donating!

Hello everyone! 
I am so excited. I went into my hairdresser's this evening thinking I was going to go for a trim, but...I decided that it was time to donate my hair! I have been growing it out for quite some time now with the intention of donating it, but I hadn't decided that I was going to do it tonight until I got there. 

My mom's friend, Jen, is still not doing very well, and I'm donating it in honor of her. I decided I wanted to do it before she goes. I really want her to know how much she is loved. 



Don't mind the no make-up/funky facial expressions I have, but here is what it looks like. I'm so excited that I'm able to do this for someone. :o)

Anyways, tell me what you think! Comments are always welcome.
~ Always Yours, 
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment