Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 7 -- "When I See You Smile"

Day 7

Well, it's been a week since he left. On one hand that week went faster than I thought it would.
On the other hand it was the longest week of my life. Being a military SO is a difficult battle, but one that's so very worth it. :)

In other words I have the perfect song for today. I have a picture of my man as the background on my phone. Seeing a picture of him whenever I use my phone makes it easy to go about my day. Sort of. Anywho, the song I have chosen for today is an awesome song by Bad English. For those of you who are either too young to know who they are, or haven't had the musical diversity that I've grown up with, they're a ridiculously cool hair band from the 80's. Hope you enjoy the song! 

Bad English - "When I See You Smile"

~ Always Yours,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment