Monday, March 11, 2013

I Got a Letter!

I am beyond excited to say that I finally got a letter from Joe! I say finally because I've been anxiously waiting for it. That doesn't mean, however, that I don't understand that they are busy at basic training. I do understand that. I understood that before Joe even left. 

It was a pretty short letter. I'm okay with that though because it's something. Now I have his address, and I can send the 10+ letters that I have already written. He's going to have a lot of mail when mail call comes around. I hope he's ready for some push ups. ;) Haha. 

I have been having some issues coping with the separation lately, not saying that I'm not doing it because I am, but that letter is exactly what I needed. It helps because i know now that he misses me as much as I miss him.

Anyways, I'm going to go write another letter to Joe. I will write later! 

~ Always Yours,
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment