Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 1 -- "I Won't Give Up"

Alrighty, so as you read in my last post my boyfriend, Joe, is currently away at basic training. I need a way to countdown the days, and I figure what better way to do it than with something that brought us together in the first place; music. I'm going to be posting a song a day that makes me think of him, of our relationship, or whatnot. Now if this gets too mushy I'm sorry. It's the only thing I have right now. I mean....not really, but I would like to post whatever I damn well feel like and if that's a mushy gushy song than by all means. Anywho, today (Feb. 28th) I will be posting two songs because although it's after midnight I still haven't gone to bed, so I subconsciously think it's the 27th still ;) 

Day 1

Jason Mraz - "I Won't Give Up"

I personally think this is one of Jason Mraz's best. It's simple yet it communicates such a strong message. It's hard not to love it really. I hope you enjoy! :o)

Always Yours,
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment